Welcome to the Up Files terms of service. Please read them fully.
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Up Files service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Up Files is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Up Files services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files that Up Files has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Up Files at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Up Files are private if you choose when uploaded, by default they are public, and Up Files users understand and agree that Up Files cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Up Files service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the UpFiles File Hosting service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Up Files claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sabercat File Hosting to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.